HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a software that allows a PC to communicate with your printer. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is available for free download on our website page.
HP DeskJet 3520 is a multi-function printer machine that enables users to print their files and documents from virtually anywhere using its built-in wireless connectivity. The wireless connection on this printer machine can be useful for those who needs to print without using cable. This printer can deliver professional quality outputs on your documents up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
HP DeskJet 3520 also features auto double-sided printing technology to print double-sided files very quickly and automatically. This printer can help user in reducing the printing cost increasingly. This particular printer features an integrated paper tray that can hold up to 80 sheets of paper.
HP DeskJet 3520 can deliver mono documents at speed up to 8 pages per minutes while printing color files and documents can be up to 7.5 pages per minutes. Copying speed of this printer can be as fast as 6.5 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color files. Maximum scan resolution of this particular device can be up to 1200 dpi.
Most of the well-known OS being used nowadays is completely compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printing machine companies do not provide you with the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 3520.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Look for the most suitable HP DeskJet 3520 driver with your OS on the table provided below then click on Download Here option on the right side of the table.
- Wait until eventually the HP DeskJet 3520 driver download activity is done after which open up the file directory where you save the HP DeskJet 3520 driver software program on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your HP DeskJet 3520 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the HP DeskJet 3520 driver which you like to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP DeskJet 3520 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|