HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a program allowing the computer to connect to the particular printing machine. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available for free download on the page.
HP DeskJet 3740 is truly a color printing device that functions as a streamlined and elegant printer device for use at your use in your house or office. The printing system device includes 80-page power input paper cassette that might be easily folded away for storage. It might deliver vibrant and vivid photo quality up to 4800 improved dots per inch color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is the perfect printer device also has high-quality HP cartridge which has an onscreen counter button along with ink level index. Furthermore, it has just one on and off button technology which can assist you in managing the printer system right. The printing system may be simply installed on the vast majority of compatible OS such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 provides maximum print presses up to 4800 dots per inch color print resolution for black in addition to color print presses. The highest print speed of this printer in providing your files is as fast as 14 pages a few minutes. The printer also utilizes HP 27 black cartridge to print your own files and documents.
Most of the well-known OS used nowadays is perfectly supported with these current printer drivers available on our page. The fact is, some printer makers do not make available the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of the available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet 3740.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Find the perfect HP DeskJet 3740 driver for your OS on the table below and then click on the Download Here button in the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until your HP DeskJet 3740 driver download process is done after which open up your file directory that you save the HP DeskJet 3740 driver package on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Right-click your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the HP DeskJet 3740 driver that you want to uninstall on your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet 3740 driver has been uninstalled completely.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|