HP DeskJet 450 Printer driver is a software program that enables your PC to connect with the printer. HP DeskJet 450 Printer driver is available on this website page for completely free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet 450 is a sleek and stylish mobile printing device which comes with a built-in battery for outdoor use. You can instantly use the printer from anywhere without having to search for the electricity outlet. The weight of this small and sleek printer is very slight which is only around 2 kilograms.
HP DeskJet 450 features a good print resolution for mobile printer on its range which can be up to 1200 dpi print resolution in printing mono documents and 4800 dpi print resolution for color images and files. It has a folded sheet tray feeder and also a parallel wire to ease users in handling printing photo and files on mobile use. It also comes with a built-in Bluetooth and infrared connectivity for printing on your mobile smart phone devices very quickly.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is fully supported with these current printer drivers available on this website. However, some printer providers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet 450 Printer.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 450 Printer Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 450 Printer Driver
- Search for the most suitable HP DeskJet 450 Printer driver for your OS below this article and then click on Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute until your HP DeskJet 450 Printer driver download action is done and then open the file directory that you save the driver software on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your HP DeskJet 450 printer driver has been installed successfully.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 450 Printer Driver
- Right click on your start menu icon, and then click on Control Panel setting.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the HP DeskJet 450 Printer driver that you need to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction available on your screen until the Complete/Finish button shows and your HP DeskJet 450 printer driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction given above is working correctly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The process could possibly be a little bit different on another kind of OS.
HP DeskJet 450 Printer Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP