HP DeskJet 5440 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. HP DeskJet 5440 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet 5440 is an easy-to-use printing machine that can deliver your professional quality documents with maximum print resolution up to 4800 dpi resolution. This particular printing machine has 6-individual printer cartridge including grey cartridge which ensure the outputs quality on your images is vibrant and clear.
HP DeskJet 5440 is able to print your files at speed up to 22 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 21 pages per minutes in printing color files and images for draft documents. This particular printing machine comes with HP software technology that can be used to get rid of red-eye your images along with HP Adaptive Lighting setting to edit your photos instantly.
Most of the common operating system used nowadays is definitely compatible with these current printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printing device manufacturers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP DeskJet 5440.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Identify the most suitable HP DeskJet 5440 driver for your OS on the table below and then click Download Here link in the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute until the HP DeskJet 5440 driver download task is completed and then open the file directory where you save the HP DeskJet 5440 driver software program on your personal computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button comes up and afterward your HP DeskJet 5440 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 5440 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the HP DeskJet 5440 driver which you want to uninstall in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP DeskJet 5440 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP DeskJet 5440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP