HP DeskJet 9800 driver is a software that allows your computer to connect with the printer. HP DeskJet 9800 driver is readily available on this website post for completely free of charge.
HP DeskJet 9800 is a compact and high-features printing machine which comes as a perfect device for your home and small workplace for everyday use. This particular printing device features a built-in output paper tray that can hold up to 100 pages of paper.
Maximum print resolution that can be produced by this particular printing machine is up to 1200 dpi resolution. It can definitely make sure user can get crisp and sharp text on their printed documents out of this HP 9800 printing device. It also provide users with fast print speed for both black-and-white as well as color prints. Print speed of this particular printing device can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 20 pages per minutes for color images and files.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is fully supported with the most recent printer drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printing device manufacturers do not provide the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 9800.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Search for the perfect HP DeskJet 9800 driver with your OS below this article after that click on the Download Here link on the right side of the table.
- Wait until the HP DeskJet 9800 driver download progress is complete after which open the file folder where you save the driver file on your personal computer hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your HP DeskJet 9800 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP DeskJet 9800 driver you need to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instructions provided until the Complete/Finish option shows up and your HP DeskJet 9800 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The steps above will perfectly work on Windows 8.1 operating system. The entire process would be a little bit different on another OS.
HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP