HP DeskJet D1500 driver is a softwarer to connect your PC with the printer. HP DeskJet D1500 driver is readily available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet D1500 is a compact multi-function printing device which can be as a perfect printer device for your personal use at home or office. This printing device comes with an integrated input tray together with an output tray. The input tray on this particular device is able to hold up to 80 sheet of paper and the output tray can handle up to 50 page of paper.
The best print resolution that can be produced from HP DeskJet D1500 printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and crisp output quality. Print speed of this device can be as fast as 11 ppm to print black-and-white documents and color documents on draft setting. On the normal setting, it is able to produce 2 pages of documents in one minute.
Most of the well-known operating system being used nowadays is completely compatible with the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printing device vendors do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet D1500.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet D1500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D1500 Driver
- See the perfect HP DeskJet D1500 driver for your operating system below this post and then click at the Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Hold on to the point where your HP DeskJet D1500 driver download process is complete after which open up your file directory in which you save the driver program on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button shows and after that your HP DeskJet D1500 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D1500 Driver
- Right click at the Windows start menu icon, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the HP DeskJet D1500 driver that you need to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP DeskJet D1500 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented previously performs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps might be a little bit different on another OS.
HP DeskJet D1500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP