HP DeskJet D1600 driver is a program that allows your PC to connect with the printer. HP DeskJet D1600 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet does not comes with wireless connectivity but only features USB cable printing solution for your multi-purpose use. This printer is able to give you premium quality print up to 1200 x 4800 dpi print resolution for color files and documents. The maximum print cycle of this printer can be up to 750 sheets of document.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a compact and stylish inkjet color printer device that comes with 2 printing cartridge that comes with four colors which is yellow, cyan, magenta, and black. The color cartridge for this particular printing device comes with tricolor cartridge which contains magenta, cyan, and yellow.
The HP DeskJet D1660 can be used directly from your personal computer device through the use of USB cable. Unfortunately, this printer lack of memory slot, Bluetooth connection, and Ethernet port for direct and instant printing solution. The built-in input paper tray for this printing device is able to handle up to 80 sheet of documents.
Most of the well-known operating system used in these days is fully supported with the most current printer drivers available on this website. Nevertheless, some printer producers do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet D1600.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
- See the perfect HP DeskJet D1600 driver with your operating system below this post after that click on the Download Here link on the right section of the table.
- Hold off until finally your HP DeskJet D1600 driver download task is complete after which open your file directory in the place you save the HP DeskJet D1600 driver software program on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your HP DeskJet D1600 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the HP DeskJet D1600 driver that you want to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your HP DeskJet D1600 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP DeskJet D1600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK