HP DeskJet D2560 driver is a software that enables your PC to communicate with the printer. HP DeskJet D2560 driver is available to download on the website post for completely free of charge.
HP DeskJet D2560 is a sleek and stylish printing device which is really easy-to-use for any individual at home or office. This printer comes in compact and space-saving design that can be easily fit anywhere. It is available with a low price and reasonably price cartridge for fast and easy printing experience.
The DeskJet D2560 has 3 quick and easy button on the front side of the printer’s body. These 3 buttons are used for turning on the printer, canceling the printing process, and last button for resuming the printing process. Regrettably, this particular printing device does not provide direct slot for memory card that comes really handy when you need to print directly on the printer.
HP DeskJet D2560 has an input paper tray which is able to hold up to 80 pages of your documents. It is able to provide you with fast print speed which can be up to 4 ppm in producing full mono A4-size documents quietly. Users can also print a borderless images at size up to 6 x 4 inches in less than 1 minute and full A4-size photos would take in around 4 minutes and 40 seconds.
Most of the well-known OS used in recent times is fully supported with all the current printer drivers available on this page. But, some printing device makers do not make available the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet D2560.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
- Find the perfect HP DeskJet D2560 driver for your OS listed below then simply click Download Here link in the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until the HP DeskJet D2560 driver download task is complete and after that open the file directory in the place you save the driver software program on your PC, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your HP DeskJet D2560 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the HP DeskJet D2560 driver which you like to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP DeskJet D2560 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction given above runs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps might be a little bit different on another OS.
HP DeskJet D2560 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP