HP Deskjet F2480 driver is the particular package that allows laptop computer to connect with your printing machine. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is readily available for free download on our website page.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) colour printing system which could assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files instantly. This inkjet colour printing system will have the ability to allow you to print up to 1000 impressions in obligation that is greatest. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and text .
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep state whilst on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing whilst operation will likely be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as as 18 webpages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 can create up to 600 dpi print presses for files along with 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for colour files. The print speed of this printer at printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and also for colour files or files is as quickly as 16 pages a few minutes. The dimensions of this printer is going to probably be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 lbs or around 4.9 kilograms.
Most of the popular OS being used in these days is completely supported with all of the current printer drivers available on our website. However, some printing machine companies do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP Deskjet F2480
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Choose the most suitable HP Deskjet F2480 driver for your OS below this post then click on the Download Here option on the right area of the table.
- Wait until finally your HP Deskjet F2480 driver download process is finished then open up the file directory where you save the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and afterward your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, after which click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP Deskjet F2480 driver which you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|