HP Deskjet F2480 driver is the particular software package enabling the computer to connect with the particular printer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is readily available for free download on the website.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing machine which might assist you prevent copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This inkjet color printing system will have the ability to enable you to print up to 1000 impressions in obligation that is greatest. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy intake on sleep condition whilst on the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy intake of the printing whilst operation will likely be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as fast as 18 pages 5 minutes with print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 may produce up to 600 dpi print presses for files along with 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for colour files. The print speed of this printer in printing mono files is 20 pages a few minutes and for colour files or documents is as fast as 16 pages a few minutes. The measurements of the printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 pounds or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
Most of the common operating system being used in these days is fully compatible with the most recent printer drivers available on this page. Unfortunately, some printing machine providers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP Deskjet F2480
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Choose the most suitable HP Deskjet F2480 driver for your OS below this post then click on the Download Here option on the right area of the table.
- Wait until finally your HP Deskjet F2480 driver download process is finished then open up the file directory where you save the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and afterward your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, after which click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP Deskjet F2480 driver which you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP Deskjet F2480 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|