HP Deskjet F340 driver is a software that allows your PC to connect with the printer device. HP Deskjet F340 driver is available for download on this website page for free of charge.
HP F340 is an affordable high-performance multi-function printing device which is suitable for home and workplace needs. This particular printing machine comes with standard multi-purpose functions like scanning, printing, and copying your documents without additional useful features like auto document feeder and fax capability.
HP DeskJet F340 is only about 9.92 lbs in weight or about 4.49 kg. This color printer machine can give you a clear and crisp print quality up to 600 dpi print resolution for mono document and 1200 dpi in copying the color documents and files. Maximum document enlargement that can be performed on this printer is up to 400% larger than the original.
The HP DeskJet F340 is able to provide you premium quality photo very quickly. Print resolution of this printing device can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for mono documents and color documents. This printing device has a built-in regular tray that is able to hold up to 100 sheet of document and 50-sheet of document on the output tray.
Most of the well-known OS being used nowadays is perfectly compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printer providers do not make available the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP Deskjet F340.
List of Compatible OS with HP Deskjet F340 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F340 Driver
- See the perfect HP Deskjet F340 driver for your OS below then click on the Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute right until the HP Deskjet F340 driver download task is done after which open up your file directory in which you save the driver package on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your HP Deskjet F340 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F340 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the HP Deskjet F340 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP Deskjet F340 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction given earlier is working correctly on Windows 8.1. The process can be a little bit different on another OS.
HP Deskjet F340 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP