HP DeskJet F380 driver is a software allows your computer to communicate with the printer. HP DeskJet F380 driver is available for free download on our website page at the table provided below.
HP DeskJet F380 is a reasonably price All-in-One (AiO) printer which is a perfect printer device for individual or small office needs. This printer is a well-suited printer for everyday printing, scanning, and copying at your office or home.
Unfortunately, this HP DeskJet F380 does not come with automatic document feeder and fax functionality that could possibly come in handy to help you completing your task at your office. Printing speed of HP F380 is not so quick as compared with other printer machine from other manufacturers. On the other hand, the HP DeskJet F380 is able to produce detail and vivid color on your photos. It can instantly produce high-quality images using its tricolor cartridge on this printer.
Most of the popular OS used these days is definitely compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on this page. Nonetheless, some printing device makers do not make available the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP DeskJet F380.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Find the perfect HP DeskJet F380 driver for your OS on the table provided below and then click on Download Here link in the right part of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the driver download action is done then open the file directory where you save the HP DeskJet F380 driver program on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button appears and in that case your HP DeskJet F380 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the HP DeskJet F380 driver that you would like to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown on your screen until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet F380 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The instruction given earlier runs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method is going to be little bit different on another operating system.
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : HP