HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a package that allows your PC to communicate with the printer. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is available for free on our website page.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a professional quality quick monochrome laser printer device which can definitely provide you premium look outputs on your files and documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi resolution instantly. This particular printing machine comes with HP resolution enhancement technology which can make sure you can get better outputs at your home or small office.
HP LaserJet 1020 printing machine features an input paper tray which can handle up to 150 sheet of paper. It also comes with a primary input slot which can be used for storing up to 10 page of papers. It can definitely give you premium quality outputs at maximum print speed up to 14 ppm in printing on A4 size paper documents and 15 ppm in printing on letter size documents.
Most of the popular OS being used in these days is fully compatible with the newest printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printer manufacturers do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP LaserJet 1020.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Identify the most suitable HP LaserJet 1020 driver for your computer system on the table available down below and then click at the Download Here button in the second column of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until the HP LaserJet 1020 driver download action is complete and after that open your file directory that you save the driver program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each instructions provided on your screen up until the Complete/Finish button comes up then your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file has been completely installed.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Right click at the start menu icon, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the HP LaserJet 1020 driver that you want to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP LaserJet 1020 driver has been completely uninstalled.
The direction presented earlier will work correctly on Windows 8.1. This method is going to be little bit different on another OS.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP