HP LaserJet 2300n driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the printer. HP LaserJet 2300n driver is available on the website article for definitely free of charge.
HP LaserJet 2300n is a professional mono laser printing device which has 266MHz processor together with useful instant-on system for fast printing right after you turn on the printer. This printer comes as a perfect dependable high-quality device for your office.
HP 2300n printer can produce crisp and sharp text on each of your printed documents at resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution very quickly. It offers fast print speed up to 25 pages per minutes. This printer has 40 Megabyte Random Access Memory (RAM) that can also be expanded up to 304 Megabyte.
The LaserJet 2300n has a built-in multi-function paper tray that is able to hold up to 100 pages and one easy-to-use input paper tray can hold up to 250 pages. The first print out of this particular printing device can be performed at speed no more than 10 seconds.
Most of the common OS being used these days is definitely supported with all the latest printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printer providers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP LaserJet 2300n.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 2300n Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 2300n Driver
- Search for the most suitable HP LaserJet 2300n driver with your OS listed below and then click on Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Wait right until the HP LaserJet 2300n driver download activity is completed and then open the file directory in which you save the driver software on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your HP LaserJet 2300n driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 2300n Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP LaserJet 2300n driver you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP LaserJet 2300n driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The instruction provided previously runs perfectly on Windows 8.1. This method would be a little bit different on another operating system.
HP LaserJet 2300n Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP