HP LaserJet 4100 driver is a promgram for your computer to communicate with a printer. HP LaserJet 4100 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP LaserJet 4100 is a professional quality multi-function laser printing device that can be as a suitable printing machine for your home or small office needs. This printer can print premium quality documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and files.
HP LaserJet 4100 comes with 16 Megabyte Random Access Memory (RAM) which can also be easily expanded up to 384 Megabyte. This printer has dual paper tray functionality that will ease users in printing multiple kind of documents and files easily. The built-in paper tray on this printer can handle up to 100 sheets of paper while one other paper tray can hold up to 500 pages of paper.
HP LaserJet 4100 is a mono laser printing device that can deliver your printed documents and files very quickly. Maximum print speed of this printer can be delivered at speed up to 25 pages per minutes for sharp and clear printed text on your documents and files at your home or small office.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is perfectly supported with these latest printer drivers available on this page. However, some printer makers do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP LaserJet 4100.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
- Find the most suitable HP LaserJet 4100 driver for your operating system below this article and then click on Download Here link on the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until your HP LaserJet 4100 driver download task is done after which open your file directory that you save the HP LaserJet 4100 driver software program on your computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your HP LaserJet 4100 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the HP LaserJet 4100 driver which you like to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP LaserJet 4100 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
HP LaserJet 4100 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|