HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is the package that allows your computer to connect with a printer. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available for free on this website article.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a professional quality black-and-white printer device which comes with a built-in automatic duplex printing technology together with HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet features for flexible networking printing needs at your home or small workplace use.
HP LaserJet P2055dn can print your printed documents and files instantly through the use of USB cable. The use of USB cable on this printer can help you to print premium quality files at speed as fast as 35 pages per minutes. The first print document outputs from this printer in only around 8 seconds using its Instant-On features.
HP LaserJet P2055dn features a built-in 128 Megabyte memory and 600 MHz processor to assist you in doing your job instantly. Users can instantly print professional quality documents from this printer on different paper size from 3 x 5 inches up to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printer can deliver up to 50.000 sheets of documents in one month.
Most of the well-known OS used in these days is fully supported with all the current printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printer vendors do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this web for HP LaserJet P2055dn.
List of Compatible OS with HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Get the most suitable HP LaserJet P2055dn driver with your operating system below and after that click on the Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Hold on until eventually the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver download action is done and after that open up the file directory the place where you save the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver program on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver you want to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|