HP Photosmart 5525 driver is a software for your PC to connect to the printer. HP Photosmart 5525 driver is readily available for free download on this website article.
HP Photosmart 5525 can be a multi-function All-in-One (AiO) wireless computer printer to assist users in printing, copying additionally to scanning multiple files and pictures in your home or small workplace instantly. The printer machine also features HP ePrint technology that allows users to email scanned files or documents to email directly in addition to print from almost anywhere.
HP Photosmart 5525 enables users to print out of your mobile smartphone and tablet devices from almost anywhere by utilizing its integrated wireless connection technology. The printer device may also help users in printing and copy multiple documents and files on every of their sides by utilizing its automated double-sided printing technology.
HP Photosmart 5525 includes a built-in 2.65 inches color touch screen technology that enables users to make use of the printing machine directly without requiring to make use of the PC. Furthermore, it enables users to certainly print files, documents or photos from your storage drive around the printer by utilizing its integrated storage device slot.
Most of the well-known operating system used nowadays is completely supported with all the newest printer drivers available on this website. However, some printer makers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. The following is the list of the available printer driver on this website for HP Photosmart 5525.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Look for the most suitable HP Photosmart 5525 driver for your OS down below after that click on the Download Here link on the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally your HP Photosmart 5525 driver download process is finished and then open the file directory wherever you save the HP Photosmart 5525 driver software program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button displays and afterward your HP Photosmart 5525 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Right head over to the Windows starts menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the HP Photosmart 5525 driver you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP Photosmart 5525 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Photosmart 5525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|