HP Photosmart 6510 driver is a software which allows your PC to connect to a printer. HP Photosmart 6510 driver is available for free download on our page.
HP Photosmart 6510 can be a high-performance multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) computer printer that could deliver your documents and files at quick print speed. The printer device is a perfect printer for that individual use at your house or small office to enhance the performance of the project increasingly more.
HP Photosmart 6510 has the ability to print your files documents as quickly as possible as rapidly as 11 pages per minutes for mono documents and seven.5 pages per minutes for color documents. The utmost scan resolution from the printer could be 19.200 dpi improved print resolution because the maximum copy resolution is often as wide as 600 dpi resolution.
The HP Photosmart 6510 can help users to print, scan, and copy the documents and files instantly with good quality outputs. The printer also uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology to supply your better quality outputs at a maximum print resolution as wide as 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The quickest print speed from the printer in printing monochrome documents could be 11 as fast as pages per minutes and for color printed files is often as fast as 7.5 pages per minutes.
Most of the popular OS being used these days is definitely supported with these most recently released printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printing machine companies do not provide you with the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Further down is the list of the available printer driver on this post for HP Photosmart 6510.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Choose the most suitable HP Photosmart 6510 driver with your operating system on the table provided below and after that click on the Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Wait until your HP Photosmart 6510 driver download action is complete and then open up your file directory in the place you save the HP Photosmart 6510 driver program on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward, your HP Photosmart 6510 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the HP Photosmart 6510 driver that you would like to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your HP Photosmart 6510 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Photosmart 6510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|