HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a program that allows a computer device to connect with a printer. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is available on this website post for definitely free of charge.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional quality multi-purpose printing machine that can assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents instantly. This particular printing machine features a built-in wireless connection and a built-in 3.45″ touchscreen. It also comes with automatic duplex printing features to help you in printing double-sided documents instantly.
HP Photosmart 6520 enables users to print premium quality images directly from the printer device using its built-in touchscreen display without having to use the computer device. This particular printing device also supported with HP ePrint features that allows users to print from many compatible mobile devices instantly. This printer also features an integrated 80-page input paper tray and 20-page output paper tray for your everyday printing needs.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printing machine is able to deliver premium quality outputs at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer can give your professional quality outputs at speed up to 22 pages per minutes while printing mono laser quality documents can be printed at speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes and 8.5 pages per minutes for color documents and images.
Most of the common OS used these days is completely supported with all of the most current printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printing device producers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this page for HP Photosmart 6520.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Choose the perfect HP Photosmart 6520 driver for your OS on the table below then click on the Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Wait right up until your HP Photosmart 6520 driver download task is finished and after that open the file directory that you save the HP Photosmart 6520 driver package on your desktop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and in that case your HP Photosmart 6520 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, after which click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the HP Photosmart 6520 driver which you like to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your HP Photosmart 6520 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP