HP Photosmart 7260 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with the printer. HP Photosmart 7260 driver is available for free on this website article.
HP Photosmart 7260 is a premium quality photo printing device that can print premium quality images very quickly. This printer device allows users to print their files and photos from the memory card directly without the need to use the computer device.
HP Photosmart 7260 is able to print your premium quality outputs at speed as fast as 10 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and color documents and images can be as fast as 9 pages per minutes. This printer can also print photos at speed around 114 seconds for 4 x 6″ images print outputs. This printer also comes with 100-page capacity input paper tray for your everyday needs.
Most of the well-known OS used in recent times is completely compatible with these latest printer drivers available on our website. Nonetheless, some printer providers do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this page for HP Photosmart 7260.
List of Compatible OS with HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
- See the most suitable HP Photosmart 7260 driver with your OS on the table below then simply click Download Here button in the right section of the table.
- Hold off until finally the HP Photosmart 7260 driver download activity is completed and after that open the file directory in which you save the HP Photosmart 7260 driver program on your computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your HP Photosmart 7260 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the HP Photosmart 7260 driver that you need to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP Photosmart 7260 driver has been uninstalled properly.
HP Photosmart 7260 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|