HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is the program for your PC to connect with the printer. HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is available for free on our website article at the last part of this post.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is a multi-function printing device that can instantly help you in printing, scanning, and copying many documents and files instantly. This compact and stylish printer device can be used directly using its screen display without the need to turn on the computer. Users can also print files or photos from the memory card directly.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is able to deliver premium quality documents very quickly. This particular printing machine can give you up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for crisp and sharp text on your documents. This particular printing device can print your documents at speed up to 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 23 pages per minutes for color images and files. This printer can also deliver a borderless photos in approximately 25 seconds.
Most of the well-known operating system being used in these days is perfectly compatible with these current printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing machine makers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP PhotoSmart C4480.
List of Compatible OS with HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Identify the perfect HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver for your operating system below this post and then click on Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Hold off right up until the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver download task is done then open up your file directory that you save the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver software program on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver that you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver has been uninstalled properly.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|