Samsung ML-1610 driver is a software that allows your PC to connect with the printer. Samsung ML-1610 driver is available for free download on our website page.
Samsung ML-1610 is a fast mono laser printer device that comes in space-saving and compact design for your personal use at your home or office. This printing device can definitely help you in printing premium quality documents instantly.
Samsung ML-1610 is able to provide crisp and sharp documents on each of your printed document very quickly. The fastest print speed of this printer in printing A4 size documents can be as fast as 15 pages per minutes while on letter size files can be perform at speed as fast as 17 pages per minutes at resolution up to 600 dpi.
Samsung ML-1610 printer comes with a high-capacity toner cartridge which can definitely produce 1000 pages of documents by using only one toner cartridge. The replacement toner cartridge for this particular printing machine can provide you double amount of outputs as compared with the starter pack which can be up to 2000 sheet of documents.
Most of the well-known OS being used nowadays is completely compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer device manufacturers do not provide the driver for some operating systems that is not being used universally. Below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Samsung ML-1610.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Samsung ML-1610 driver with your OS down below then simply click Download Here option on the right side of the table.
- Wait until eventually the Samsung ML-1610 driver download task is complete and after that open up the file directory the place where you save the driver package on your computer system, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Samsung ML-1610 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1610 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Samsung ML-1610 driver that you would like to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the instructions provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Samsung ML-1610 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction given in this article works flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The process might be a little bit different on another operating system.
Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung