Samsung ML-1630 driver is a program that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Samsung ML-1630 driver is available for free download on the website page.
Samsung ML-1630 is a compact and stylish monochrome laser printing machine that comes with quiet printing technology to print your documents and files at your home or workplace noiselessly. This printer can work below normal sound which is around 45 dB. This particular printing device covered with glossy part with blue Sapphire LED display.
Samsung ML-1630 printer machine also features semi-automatic sliding paper tray that can be used to store up to 100 sheet of documents. The paper tray on this printer can be easily slide out by simply pressing one button on the right side of the printer’s body.
The Samsung ML-1630 also comes with fast print speed technology to print your high-quality documents outputs very quickly. This printer can deliver black-and-white documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution at speed as fast as 15 pages per minutes on A4 paper size and 17 ppm in printing on legal paper size. The first print outputs from this printer can be printed in approximately 15 seconds.
Most of the common operating system being used nowadays is definitely supported with all of the latest printer drivers available on our website. Yet, some printer companies do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this page for Samsung ML-1630.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1630 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1630 Driver
- Choose the perfect Samsung ML-1630 driver with your OS below this article after that click on Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Hold on right until your Samsung ML-1630 driver download action is finished then open the file directory that you save the Samsung ML-1630 driver package on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and in that case your Samsung ML-1630 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1630 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Samsung ML-1630 driver that you need to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Samsung ML-1630 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|