Samsung ML-1640 driver is a software that allows your PC to communicate with the printer. Samsung ML-1640 driver is available for free download on this website below this particular website post.
Samsung ML-1640 is a compact reasonably price printer that would only require small space on your desk whether at your home or small office. This printer features simple front access panel that enables you to easily change the printer cartridge together with the paper tray right from the front part of the printer device.
Samsung ML-1640 comes with a remarkable printer speed as fast as 16 pages per minutes for A4 paper size prints and 17 pages per minutes for letter-sized documents. It will truly assist you in completing your task at work instantly. The Samsung ML- 1640 printer has a wide print resolution which is 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution that will definitely make sure you can get sharp and clear text on your printed files and documents. This printer is a perfect companion for your active business office environment who requires a fast printer that can produce good quality prints at the same time.
Most of the popular operating system being used these days is perfectly supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printing device manufacturers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this web for Samsung ML-1640.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1640 Driver
- Find the Samsung ML-1640 driver that will be fully compatible with your computer OS down below this particular post then click on the Download Here.
- Hold off until finally the Samsung ML-1640 driver download activity is done after which open your file directory wherever you save the driver software on your personal computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available up until a Complete/Finish button appears and in that case your Samsung ML-1640 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1640 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu icon, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Samsung ML-1640 driver that you prefer to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the instruction available on your screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shown up and then your Samsung ML-1640 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction given previously will work perfectly on Windows 8.1 operating system. This method is a little bit different on another operating system.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung