Samsung ML-1660 driver is the software allowing a computer to connect to a printer. Samsung ML-1660 driver is readily available for free download on our website page.
Samsung ML-1660 is truly a compact multifunction printer to help users in completing your tasks in your home or office really quickly. The printing device also has Samsung’s AnyWeb Print program that can assist consumers in printing sites fairly quickly. It’s not hard to choose and edit the web pages in line with what you need instantly.
Samsung ML-1660 is offered in an elegant appearance that can make the workplace look trendy right. Plus, the sports elegant exterior body layout to match on almost any workplace in the workplace. The absolute best covers are polished and glistening with protection that is overburdened. You can instantly use this printer and increase your work performance increasingly more. The size of this printer will be 13.4″ x 8.8″ x 7.2″.
Samsung ML-1660 features silent printing characteristics that can operate under 49 dBA whilst print your files and documents. The printing system comprises one-touch printing ways to repair print your display at the same time you’ve seen on your computer quickly and simply. It might also provide your files A4 paper dimensions as quickly as possible as fast as 16 pages per minutes through legal or letter paper size may rely on 17 pages a few minutes. The very initial print baits from the printer are delivered at 8.5 seconds with a maximum resolution up to 1200 x 600 dots per inch.
Most of the common OS being used these days is perfectly supported with all of the current printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printing device manufacturers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of the available printer driver on this website for Samsung ML-1660.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Identify the perfect Samsung ML-1660 driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click on Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold on until finally, the Samsung ML-1660 driver download task is complete and then open up your file directory the place where you save the Samsung ML-1660 driver package on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button shows and in that case your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Samsung ML-1660 driver which you want to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Samsung ML-1660 driver has been uninstalled completely.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|