Samsung ML-1665 driver is a package that allows a computer to communicate with the printer. Samsung ML-1665 driver is available to download on our website at the table provided for definitely free.
Samsung ML-1665 is a fast and reliable printer device which can help you to complete your jobs in printing essential documents at the office very quickly. This sleek and stylish printing device comes in a space-saving design together with dust-free protection technology that will put away one problem in cleaning the printer’s outer body.
The Samsung ML-1665 features quick print speed which can be as fast as 16 ppm in printing on A4 size documents and 17 ppm in printing on letter size paper documents. The text on your printed documents would be sharp and crisp with the use of high print resolution on this printer device up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution.
This printing device comes with a quick button that could be instantly used for fast print on whatever the work you has on your computer screen recently. Users only need to push one single button and instantly get the documents automatically without having to set anything.
Most of the popular operating system being used nowadays is perfectly supported with the most current printer drivers available on this page. However, some printing device manufacturers do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Samsung ML-1665.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-1665 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1665 Driver
- Choose one of the compatible Samsung ML-1665 driver for your current OS down below this article and then click Download Here link in the second column of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Samsung ML-1665 driver download task is complete after which open up the file folder wherever you save the driver downloaded on your hard disk directory, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your Samsung ML-1665 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1665 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Samsung ML-1665 driver that you need to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instructions available on your computer screen until the Complete/Finish button shows and after that the Samsung ML-1665 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction provided previously is working flawlessly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The process on installing or uninstalling the driver would probably be little bit different on another operating system.
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Samsung