Samsung ML-2240 driver is the software that allows your PC to communicate with the printer. Samsung ML-2240 driver is available for free on this website.
Samsung ML-2240 is a compact and stylish professional printing device which comes with a perfect features for your busy business office environment in order to increase your productivity increasingly. This particular printing device features front access panel which can be easily accessed when changing the toner or reloading the paper instantly.
Print speed of Samsung ML-2240 can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing on A4 size paper and 23 pages per minutes in printing on letter-size paper documents. This printing device features high-quality output which can be up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution to make sure you will get sharp and crisp text on your documents.
This printing device has a built-in multi-purpose paper cassette that can be used to handle up to 150 pages of your documents. Besides fast print speed and high-quality outputs from this printing device. its sleek and stylish design of this particular printing machine would make this printer a perfect solution to put on your work desk without sacrificing much space for your other needs.
Most of the popular OS being used in recent times is perfectly supported with all the current printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printing device makers do not give the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Samsung ML-2240.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Get the most suitable Samsung ML-2240 driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click on the Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Hold on right up until the Samsung ML-2240 driver download task is completed and after that open your file directory the place where you save the driver software program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your Samsung ML-2240 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2240 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2240 driver which you like to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction on your screen until the Complete/Finish button shows up and the Samsung ML-2240 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The instruction provided in this article performs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The process will be a little bit different on another operating system.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|