Samsung ML-2250 driver is a program that enables your PC to connect with the printer. Samsung ML-2250 driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Samsung ML-2250 is a compact and stylish printing machine that comes as a perfect solution for your office needs in printing sharp and clear quality outputs on your printed documents at resolution up to 600 dpi print resolution. It can also produce high-quality images at resolution up to 1200 dpi resolution for clear and detail color on your images.
The Samsung ML-2250 is also able to print on both side of your documents using its automatic duplex printing features up to 500 sheets. It also comes with 250-sheet secondary paper tray for multi-function use. Print speed of this particular printing device can be up to 11.5 ppm in its default setting and 25 ppm in printing color setting on draft setting.
Most of the popular operating system used these days is perfectly compatible with these latest printer drivers available on this website. Unfortunately, some printing device companies do not make available the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this website for Samsung ML-2250.
List of Compatible OS with Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Get the compatible Samsung ML-2250 driver for your computer OS below this post and then just click on the Download Here button at the second column of the table.
- Hold off to the point where your Samsung ML-2250 driver download process is fully complete and then open the file explorer to the place where you save the driver file on your computer hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button appears and after that your Samsung ML-2250 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2250 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Samsung ML-2250 driver which you like to remove from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and the Samsung ML-2250 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction provided above works correctly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The process is going to be little bit different on another operating system.
Samsung ML-2250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Avaialable|
Image Source : Samsung