Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is a software for a computer to connect to the printer. Xerox Phaser 6000 driver is available for free download on the website article.
Xerox Phaser 6000 is truly a high-speed printing device that’s comprised of double-sided output printing capability and rapid first print moment. It utilizes 192 MHz processor and 64 MB standard memory capability to provide you reassurance at completing your projects in your home or office quite quickly.
Xerox Phaser 6000 has the capability to print color files as speedily as possible as quickly as 10 pages per minutes in addition to for monochrome files is as quickly as 12 pages a few minutes. The best print resolution of this printer in printing the files may be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution.
Xerox Phaser 6000 comprises 150-page capacity chief paper tape that may manage various kinds of paper such as plain paper, tags, postcards, envelopes, protected, etc. The output paper tray of the printer has the ability to encourage 100 pages of paper. The size of this printer is 15.5″ x 12″ x 9.2″ with 23.4 pounds weight our approximately 10.6 kilograms.
Most of the popular OS used these days is perfectly compatible with the most recently released printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printer companies do not make available the driver for few OS which is not universally used. The following is the list of the available printer driver on this website for Xerox Phaser 6000.
List of Compatible OS with Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Xerox Phaser 6000 driver with your operating system listed below then simply click on the Download Here option at the right section of the table.
- Hold on until finally, your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver download action is completed then open up your file directory that you save the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver software on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Xerox Phaser 6000 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Xerox Phaser 6000 driver has been uninstalled completely.
Xerox Phaser 6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|